Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hello World!

Well hello world! I have finally come around and decided to officially start a blog. I have played around with the idea for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge.  After hours of cruising pinterest and numerous blogs I have found myself fully motivated and impelled to start my own blog adventure. So....here I am. I'm a school based speech language pathologist and I work with preschool and the school aged population. The purpose of creating this blog is to document my experiences, therapy ideas, resources and stories to inspire, animate and influence any and all. So, on that note let me start off with a little positive thought.... Enjoy!
-Ksu Speechie

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the "blog-iverse!" I'm so proud of you and can't wait to see all you do!

    ReplyDelete